Saturday, May 22, 2010

Looking Back

1. Stay out of the hospital
2. Use healthy coping strategies
3. Be more forgiving of myself
4. Conquer the ramp that broke my arm
5. Lose the ten pounds my meds made me gain
6. Continue to work hard in therapy
7. Finish books I start
8. Finish my poetry portfolio
9. Complete my incompletes
10. Be more assertive, making a conscious effort not to feel guilty about it

These were my New Years Resolutions. So far I have stayed out of the hospital, used healthy coping strategies, conquered the ramp that broke my arm (Yeah! Still excited about that one). Continued to work hard in therapy, finished four books, finished my poetry portfolio, completed all but one incomplete, and been somewhat more assertive. I'm doing well.

2 comments:

Mrs L said...

Yay! Keep up the great work, Aimee. I'm very proud of all your accomplishments.

LaUra said...

I'm proud of you :)