Monday, February 20, 2006

Overwhelmed

After a five day weekend, which was lovely, I have come to the realization that I have a ton of things I have left for myself to do today. Now I am feeling overwhelmed. I am in the process of doing laundry and I was cleaning off the dresser in my room, because I lost a card with a $50 check in it. I have been frantically searching for it off and on for at least a week. I am beginning to think that it is not going to show up. I need to do scholarships, begin my paper for lit comp, and laundry up to my neck. I also had wanted to go to lunch with my grandma and spend a couple hours at the nursing home. I don't know how this is all going to work out.

Friday I had another cat scan. This time of just my sinuses. I am getting anxious to know the results of that, but I have no idea when I will know what is wrong. They told me if the problem is my sinuses, that it will be an easy fix. If it is not, then there will be more tests and it will get a little more tricky. I hope it is just sinus blockage or something along that line.

I am feeling overwhelmed with my college decision. I don't know what I want anymore and U-M still has not made a decision on me. I don't seem to know what is best for me anymore. I guess, it's just a hope for the best sort of thing. I am working on being more independent. I think college will help me be more idependent. I need to do tons of scholarships none the less.

My birthday is coming up, and I am so busy that weekend with Student Senate, because it is winterfest. I am trying to make plans the weekend before and after, but I am feeling stressed with all of these miscellaneous plans for the next 3-4 weeks. After those weeks are over, soccer will be starting. I am so not ready for soccer to start with all of my breathing problems and all of that. I don't know what I'm going to do. I am going to be terrible. Speaking of breathing problems, last night I went to this blues bar/restaurant to see a band. By the end of the night, my lungs were on fire and I was coughing up a storm. I have never been that bothered by smoke. It has to be all of my new, weird, health problems.

Well, I should get back to stressing and trying to accomplish things.

1 comment:

SailorAshley said...

happy b day