Monday, September 08, 2008

I'm supposed to be studying for my Spanish exam. To ease the guilt this has to be fast. I just haven't been able to blog, and it makes me feel like life is slipping away. I've been writing one poem a week lately for my poetry class. It's draining, and usually results in me hating the poem, but loving it again when it's a complete draft. I have one due tomorrow that I'm still hating.

Today my first publication came out in print. It was so exciting to see my name and writing in fancy print. They really do a nice job at making this look legit. 

I feel behind and like a slacker in all of my classes right now, but I think I'm doing okay. It's always so hard to tell this early on. It will be nice to have a weekend up here to relax and catch up on homework. 

I will be on campus all day tomorrow because of work. I should start conferencing with students tomorrow. I think I will have to pack a lunch and possibly a dinner? It's not sounding exciting.

Wheatland was a blast, as always. It was a weekend of good people, good weather, good yoga classes every morning, and good music. It really doesn't get much better, although, more sleep would have been nice.

I feel like I have so much more to write about. I should dig deeper into my feelings, but there is just not time.

No comments: