Sunday, January 31, 2010

Still...

I still have my cast. It's driving me nuts. I can't wait to get rid of it. I've been told I'm missed in the blogging world, so I will try to say something worth reading. I am feeling stable these days. My therapist says I'm improving, and my psychiatrist isn't changing my meds anymore. He also was seeing me twice a month, and because I am a little more stable, I will only see him once a month.

School has been interesting. It's my first semester since sophomore year that I don't have a creative writing class. I have a Canadian Lit. class. It's all contemporary stuff, so I actually enjoy reading the novels. It is helpful because the class involved a ton of reading. I have a math class, which I haven't had since my freshman year. Lastly, I am in a history class about the middle east. I feel like I'm in high school again because I have regular homework and am studying things I know nothing about. It's a bit refreshing, but I am also still trying to make up work from last Spring. I feel burdened down with those incompletes.

I guess this is my only update for now. I've been making typos--aka adding extra spaces to everything because my thumb is in a cast, which just bumps the space bar every time I try to type. It's been a real pain for typing in my passwords or websites.

No comments: