Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Back

My cast is off, and I am typing with minimal wrist pain. This makes school and life easier. I intend to start blogging a bit more regularly again. It's been sunny the last couple of days, and I am thankful. This winter has not been as bad as last year, but I am still ready for spring. I was able to skateboard a bit with Jordan when he came up to visit on Thursday. It felt great. I can't wait for my wrist to heal and the snow to melt so I can hit the ramps again.

I'm amazed at the way time is flying. Soon, I will have to start attending classes from last spring to make up my work in there. I'm not looking forward to being that busy again. Monday, I am going to make up my first Spanish exam. I don't feel ready to take it, but I need to start digging into the workload in order to get credit for that class. I keep trying to remind myself that I don't need to get an A in every class. I think I'm even going to have to settle for a couple C's considering I am making up a third of my course work, which I have had to formal teaching for.

I don't like Sundays very much. I sleep late, feel groggy, stress about how much homework I have, try to do homework with a couple trips to the library, and never quite get ahead enough to relax. I'm tired. I'm at the library. I want to go home. I might just do that.

No comments: