Friday, August 20, 2010

Ah I'm Back

After much silence and terrible internet, I am back to blogging.

I spent my last week at home in North Carolina with Laura. It was a wonderful get away. I finished my homework and spent lots of quality time with Laura and the Ocean. The downside was that I did not get to say goodbye to anyone in Adrian. I missed my first flight home, and the second one was so delayed that it would cause me to miss my connecting flight. I had to stay a whole extra day in North Carolina, which proved to be a lot of fun with Laura, but it gave me very little time when I got home to prepare to leave for school.

I am having trouble staying motivated for this final exam I have to take on Thursday. It's hard to try when I feel like I've already failed it. I'm going to start fresh tomorrow, though. Tomorrow will be a study day.

Ray called tonight. It was nice just to chat with him. He has moved to Florida, and due to his extensive MFA program, he will not make it home until Christmas. I'm nervous to start applying for grad schools. They're all so far away from home. I suppose I gotta grow up sooner than later.

I'm looking forward to classes starting. It will be so nice to be a normal student again with no incompletes to worry about. I am also looking forward to returning to work this semester. My bosses seemed happy to have me back, which I am thankful for.
I have been sleeping a lot. I'm still twitching a lot, despite my doctor adjusting my meds. I am frustrated, because I think I might be sleeping so much because the twitching interrupts my sleep.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Good Luck this week with finishing your incomplete! I know you will do just great and then when it is all over you won't have to think about any of it again! :)

I have faith in you friend! You are almost done! :)