Sunday, March 26, 2006

I Got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

It is another cold, cloudy day. I do not feel good again, but I am trying to take all of these vitamins and stuff so I do not get sick. My mom booked a vacation to Phoenix for my sister, herself, and me. I am so excited to get out of town and soak up some sun. I think it will be a very relaxing trip, because we do not have any official plans. The only official plan is sitting by the pool. I am thinking that may help all of my sinus problems.

Soccer is in full swing. We had a scrimmage on Wednesday and a game on Friday. We lost both by a significant amount, but I have to give the team credit that everyone is working hard this year. It is going to be a rough season, because the majority of our team is new. We play against teams with a lot of experience. I just want to have a memorable and fun last season.

I do not think I will be attending U-M like I originally had planned. I have been informed that Kinesiology is a part of their pre-med program and the average ACT score is a 28...not quite what I got ha. I also figured even if I am accepted, do I really think I can do a pre-med program at U-M? The answer is of course, no. I am debating between Central and State. I even contemplate Siena sometimes, but I do think I should get out of town.

Last night I went to see my sister in her school play. It was cute, and it reminded me of my middle school days. It is funny, because in middle school I thought I was so mature. I look back now, and realize middle school kids are just that, kids. I am sure I will say that about my high school experiences too. It is funny how time changes everything. This soccer season is a constant reminder of how things change. Half of the girls that I played with since I was in sixth grade are gone. I will never play with them again. It's weird. Plus, Kali now has a kid, I am getting ready to go to college. On Lisa Loeb's show she mentioned how you just have to go with the decisions you make. No one knows where their decisions will take them, but they all add up to be your life...so I guess you should enjoy it.

I should work on more scholarships. It is all overwhelming, but in just one week I will be in sunny Phoenix!!!! Thank God for that! I just have to get through this week. OH and on Friday my friend Sarah and I are going clubbing at the Necto with Adam for our first clubbing experience. I hope we have fun, I think we will, but I don't know what to expect. Should be a nice week.

2 comments:

SailorAshley said...

i'll be in phoenix april 13-18th. i'm also super excited!

SailorAshley said...

also! what to expect at necto...45297429 gay men dancing like crazy people, a couple drag queens who will be prettier than every girl in the club, and condoms..lots and lots of condoms
have fun!