Sunday, August 20, 2006

College

Well, after a year of anxiety I am at college. I have to come to the conclusion that so far, it's not that bad. I tend to be impatiend with making friends. So far, I have 0 real friends. It is hard to make real friends this early on when everyone is desperate for clicks and comfort zones that do not exist. Today we divided into our groups, which is cool. I had never met any of the people in my group, and we will now be like a family for the week. I have som cool people in my group, I think I might actually get to make some friends. It's not that I am anti-social. Making friends has never been a problem, but when there are so many people it is hard to see the same people. It is not as scary as I thought though. It is sometimes uncomfortable, but it is definately something I can do. It's not far fetched or some huge difficult thing. It just takes time. I probably shouldn't be blogging, but instead meeting people. We have a busy day tomorrow, and I'm tired so it is hard to go be all hyper while people play poker, which I never have found that fun. It's weird to be totally unknown. In high school people always had an idea of who I was, even if it was not exactly the case...they at least had a start. I want to right more about the chaos, stress, and sad goodbyes with friends I had, but I probably should get off the computer. The verdict is, that I am doing fine...despite missing everyone and dragging my feet to get here. It could be fun. I will see how this week goes.

No comments: