Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sister Hazel Concert


Sunday night I was fortunate enough to get front row center standing room at the free Sister Hazel concert. It was amazing, so much fun, and loud! Sister Hazel was extremely down to earth, and the lead singer smiled at me and also chuckled when I pointed at him while I sang his song along with him. I got a picture with him, he was very nice. This guy named John McLaughin, who is an up and coming guy with a lot of talent, charisma, and a great body, opened up for him. I would write more, but I have people to call and homework. Plus it is so nice outside, I don't want to be on the computer in my dorm. Here's the picture of me and Ken from Sister Hazel.

3 comments:

grooveadam said...

your tits look big

love,
adam

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Adam!!!

Hey, Aimee, I finished my degree! I found out on Thursday! Then I had TOO much fun at my party on Saturday.

We're back at school for meetings, and things are going okay, but feeling really sketchy with the new format....

I'm glad you're having such fun. Get ahold of me. Peace and Love

Anonymous said...

Aimee you look amazing, as always! The lead singer from Sister Hazel looks.....older. I used to like some of their songs. Maybe I'll check them out sometime soon. Can't wait to see you! Only 48 more hours to go! Love you!

~Ashlee~