Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I don't wanna...

I don't really want to blog. I wanted to wait until tomorrow, because I am sure I will have a lot to say after I meet with April. I am really excited to tell her about my trip. I briefly told her a few things over the phone, but so much has happened this summer. I am interested in hearing all of her thoughts. I can't believe I leave for school in a week from Saturday. I am really nervous, but I think it will happen so fast that I won't have time to think about it. Now I have to constantly remind myself to carry with me what I learned in S Dakota. In my previous experiences there, it seems like some high that lasts for a week and then vanishes just as quick as it came. This time I was able to see my role in the circle of life. It is so cool out there, because everything seems to make sense and happen for a reason. Then I get home, and I lose my vision of the circle. I hope that I continue to look at life in that way.

I am working a soccer camp this week. I am having fun with the kiddies and working with people I haven't seen all summer. Wow, I really should write so much more about everything. Maybe tomorrow will be a real blog entry, because right now I jsut don't wanna.

No comments: