Thursday, October 12, 2006

Exited

I am so excited to be going home tonight. It has made me in the best mood, just about all week...minus the stressing about the three papers (especially the bio lab report-talk about a killer). I am planning on surprising Leslie. She is having surgery tomorrow, and she has no idea I am coming over tonight to surprise her. Yes, I realize that I run the risk of her reading this before I actually make it home, but I don't think she reads this anymore. She only reads my blogs on myspace, which is a-okay. I might wait to post this until I actually get home though, just in case. She is going to be so surprised. She keeps talking about how excited she is to see me Saturday and how she had to get her stupid surgery out of the way before all of this, it was so hard for me to not get excited and tell her that she would see me tonight. She is going to be so shocked.

I am just trying to kill time until my clothes are done in the dryer, then I am going to dinner, and then my dad will be here. I can't wait!

Therapy went really well today. I think it really is good for me. My therapist is really spiritual, and at first that scared me. I am trying to take a break from everything right now, I didn't really want any religious biases in therapy. She told me today that she was not religious for ten years. Maybe she isn't so crazy afterall. She recommended some more exercises for me and some movies I should check into. I want to rent one of them for tomorrow when I am home alone. Maybe Leslie will want to watch it with me pass out on the couch while I crash at her house...I am guessing she will be a little bit drugged up and tired. When I had surgery, though I had insomnia for a week afterwords. I was like "Sleep? Who does that?" It was not very fun, but a good experience. The whole insomnia thing is crazy, but very accomplishing in a twisted sort of way.

I miss writing regularly for independent study. I don't even know if I am capable of writing anything of quality anymore. I tried writing a poem the other day, but I was so tired it was total crap. I don't even think it can be classified as a poem. I haven't attempted writing any stories but I have several funny topics I would love to over-exaggerate into some hilarious fiction. I just don't have the time or know where to begin. I need to though, for my sanity. I have too many crazy, rediculous thoughts that are very funny. They are sometimes distracting, so I need to just write and get it all out...but academic writing does not quite do the trick. I do so much of that, it is kind of hard to do any other kind of writing. Well, I hope my clothes are dry, because it is going to be cutting it close with my dinner plans.

2 comments:

SailorAshley said...

you can leave a comment as 'anonymous' on my lj haha, i'll know its you

Anonymous said...

YES IT WAS A WONDERFUL SURPRISE! The best one everrrr! I luhhhh you.