Thursday, December 20, 2007

As Requested






Here are more pictures of Marlee, and if she were a boy Rufus would be cute. Tonight I went to see a friend enter the novice level of being a nun. It was the most interesting experience and fun. I want to write more about it another time. I also got to meet Bill Murray's sister, which was exciting. She is a sweet Dominican sister at Adrian. My writing has been going terrible. My brain is so fried from exams. I am just burnt out still, even though I have been off for a week. I have been enjoying some much needed refreshing conversation with Adam D. lately. I went hiking with him all day yesterday in the snow. It was a nice break from the monotony of everyday life.

1 comment:

Mrs L said...

Very cute pictures.

Regarding your writing. Take a break. Hang in there, it will come back to you.

Enjoy the rest of your time off, and thanks for helping taking care of Marlee.

Love ya'