Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I have not blogged much, because I have been doing a lot of creative writing. I find it is hard to do both blogging and creative writing at the same time. This break has been one of growth, but it has not been nearly as restful as I would have liked. I actually find myself feeling anxious quite often. It has been nice being home with family and friends though. I am looking forward to my creative writing class next semester. It will be a big change to go back. I am sad to have to leave, but looking forward to some quiet time and being back in a regular schedule.

Christmas was great this year. I love all of the family time the Holidays brings, even though it is stressful for everyone. There is just something special about everyone stressing to just relax and spend time together.

I am off to celebrate New years. Hope everyone has a good and safe one!

No comments: