Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Latest Family Member




Well, after Tinkerbell's death, the house was a bit lonely. We don't know how to handle the silence so we got a puppy. She is very cute, but requires a lot of attention. Today she kept crying at her reflection in the mirror thinking it was another dog. She even started digging under the mirror like she was trying to get to the other dog. It's so sad when she cries, and she cries a lot. She's only 8 weeks old. I couldn't get her to sit still for a picture, but here's a few. She's biting on my shoelaces and untying them as I type this.

7 comments:

grooveadam said...

This is how I find out we got a puppy.

SailorAshley said...

groove i'm sure your family just wanted to surprise you. also, i bet reba is pisssssed. hahaaa

Sparkle Aimee said...

Reba is pissed. She doesn't come out of my parents' closet much. When she does she acts snobbish. Adam, Mom was supposed to call you last night. I don't know what happened with that.

Anonymous said...

Heyyy what is the puppy's name?
Is it a terrier?

Sparkle Aimee said...

Her name is Marlee (Mom wanted to do the EE on the end) and she is another JR.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping his name would be Rufus

Anonymous said...

PS Post more pics of her