Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Try

I am fighting hard. I'm really proud of that. Unfortunately, I still focus on my lack of progress. I stopped into visit the people at Partial yesterday after my doctor's appointment. They looked really happy to see me and reminded me what progress I have made. They loved my new tattoo, too :)

I'm trying to be optimistic. I have a lot to be thankful for right now. I don't know why I feel depressed. Tonight, I am having trouble getting motivated to clean my room for the Aussie's coming up to visit tomorrow. It will be nice to show everyone where I go to school. The campus really is beautiful in the fall.

I've been feeling very restless and I get angry easily. That is not my personality at all, or maybe it is. My therapist says I abandoned the real me at a pretty young age. It has been refreshing to seek it. I see glimpses of it when I'm skateboarding down hills, climbing trees, and getting positive feedback on my writing. I don't have any more to say about how I feel tonight. I'm trying to deny this negativity by listening to upbeat music. I really just wanna lay in bed. Gotta clean. clean. clean.

4 comments:

LaUra said...

Thank you for your continued fight. Every day, I'm amazed by you and your effort. You've come a long way, please remember that.
I love you, always.

Steph said...

Aimee,
you are doing amazing.

Anonymous said...

Aimee, rock on.

Anonymous said...

i love you aimee