Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Like a Prayer

Madonna's "Like a Prayer" came on randomly on my ipod today, and I smiled blatantly while walking to class. I have so many fun memories to that song--dancing as a kid, dancing with Joe, surrounded by writers at AWP in Chicago, and just plain singing along with friends in the car. I like happy songs.

I'm at the library, supposed to be working on my Religion class midterm, but I don't have the necessary reading material to begin. So now, I'm just wasting time on the internet. Our midterm is going to be a debate over the movie "Religulous" by Bill Maher. I own the movie, so I'm a little upset that I had to pay $4 to rent it up here because I left it at home. In order to prepare for the debate we have to answer four questions--all a page each. He said to allow ourselves four hours to work on it. If I don't work on it tonight, I probably won't get to until this weekend, which will put a damper on being home. I'm looking forward to going home, though. Also, I'm attending Drew's birthday party on Friday. It is a seventies theme party, so I am looking forward to wearing my tie-dye and hippie-ish headband.

I thought I was in a writing mood, but now that I am typing, I am not. So here is my short blog. I'm out.

No comments: