Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So Close...

I wish that I could have some new discovered truth or latest epiphany to write about, but I am so drained from exams. I honestly have nothing. I am blogging, because I feel like I have all of this time and nothing to do now that I have taken most of my exams. It’s like I can’t focus on anything at all. I am watching the Colbert Report right now as I type, because I can’t do just one thing and be content right now. My brain has been in overtime, so now it won’t slow down, but at the same it doesn’t want to do anything that involves too much concentration. I can’t even finish this right this second. I don’t know why I even bothered trying to write something. I am just killing time, I guess.
Tonight we had a great pancake break from studying. They were great, but tonight was a big Christmas dinner in the cafeteria so I have been eating all night. It was lots of fun and seemed like a good idea, but now I am not so sure that it was, because my stomach feels gross. I have my final exam tomorrow. It is not even a real exam. All of my stressful stuff was yesterday and then I had a 6-page paper due today, that I did not start until after noon. I did get it done by four though. It was not a very important paper. I just am glad I got it done. Tomorrow I just have to take a ten-question quiz. It will take like twenty minutes and then I will be done for good! I can’t wait. I pretty much feel like I am already done. It is really annoying that I have this little quiz to keep me from being completely done. I am going to go to the Student Activity Center and get in the hot tub and Sauna tomorrow with friends to distress though. At least, I have something to do. I am stuck here until Friday. It will be nice, because it will be time alone to unwind, but there really isn’t much to do when everyone is either studying or going home because they are done with exams. I don’t know what I will do over the extra days. I already was feeling lost on what to do tonight. I ended up tagging along with some friends to Meijer and Target just for something to do before the pancakes. It feels really good to be (pretty much) done. I am looking forward to relaxing at home. Then I will really feel good.

No comments: