Monday, November 07, 2005

Family, Friends, and Jude Law!

I don't have anything in particular that I want to write about, but I realized I hadn't updated since Wednesday. I did do some writing since then, but not for my blog. I had a nice weekend. Friday I stayed up finishing my Harry Potter book. I was disappointed greatly in the ending. I love the intensity in JK Rowling's books, but it was just such a dark, depressing ending that I was appalled. I was determined I wouldn't read the seventh book when it came out, but I have already changed my mind. I am excited for the fourth Harry Potter move that is coming out November 18 as well!

Oh also on Friday, I had a surprise visitor. Brandon called me and when we were talking he was acting like he was in Ann Arbor. At the end of the conversation, he was like, "What would you do if I said I was in your driveway right now?" I ran out looking like a total dork, because I had not changed out of my running clothes and my socks didn't match. He was standing outside holding flowers for me because I had been sick. It was very sweet. It made my whole week. I still do not know where either of us plan to go relationship, but I am just enjoying his company and I hope he feels the same. Sometimes relationships complicate things. He also came over last night to say goodbye before he went to school. He was wearing his adorable glasses and he looked just like Jude Law! I was impressed.

Saturday my family when to Red Lobster with my grandma, grandpa, and Uncle Mike for my parents birthdays. (They are with in a few weeks of each other so we pick a day in between to celebrate.) It was a really nice night with great food and great company. I was happy Adam made it home so we could all do that. It feels like we don't all get to be a real family much anymore. It was nice to have a weekend like how things used to be.

Sunday I had to wake up to run a 10K race! (That's 6.2 miles!) My friend Sarah and I promised to run together the whole time because we both had not ran all week. I thought she would have to be the one dragging me along, but it was actually the opposite. At the one point she was going to walk, but I turned around and literally pushed her to keep running. Our time was terrible, but because there were only three girls in our age group we both medaled. We did not walk either, so that is an accomplishment alone... I could have ran it much faster though, well probably at least 10 minutes faster. It wouldn't have been as fun though.

I must say I am ecstatic, because we do not have school Wednesday. I have promised to use it to clean my room, or at least start working on it, but I will still sleep in and not do homework tomorrow night! It will be fantastic. I love days off! My friend Leslie has also asked me to hang out Friday and we have not really hung out in a long time so it should be nice. I am going to go. I am unsure of what I plan to do after this, but I will find something to do...Most likely homework.

1 comment:

SailorAshley said...

what a cute entry
i'll be home for thanksgiving so maybe i'll see you when i visit your dorko brother