Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm sick...yet again

So I'm fricken sick again. I know what you are thinkin' "big surprise." I have been sick on and off for months. Whenever I finish my anti-biotic, within a few days I get sick again. It is frustrating me, because I feel that I have been taking good care of myself. Being sick so much is making me feel sorry for myself, and is affecting my mood. I feel like a helpless hypochondriac that has a new symptom almost weekly. I feel like my friends do not understand, because everytime they ask me to hang out, I use the same excuse I have been using all year "oh I don't know; I don't feel that great." I mean what must be running through their heads everytime I say that? I know that they believe that I am sick, but are they thinking "this girl is a weakling who makes a big deal over nothing and can't stay healthy?" I sure hope not, but I feel like that a lot. I am going to try to get into the doctor tomorrow on my day off. I hope that they will run some more tests or something to put my mind at ease, instead of saying "oh you are just sick again, and after four anti-biotics there's nothing more we can do."

Everythings else is going decent. I am doing okay in school, but I am upset I worked hard on preparing for my government test only to receive a C+. It was quite a dissapointment. I guess I will have to work even harder next time. Speaking of which, I need to do stuff for that class tomorrow. I feel like such a bum, because with being sick and all I have not accomplished anything lately. I even skipped my indoor soccer game today, which makes me sad. Oh well, at least everything else is fine and I have the day off tomorrow. I hope the doctor can tell me what is my problem. I hope everyone else is healthy!

3 comments:

SailorAshley said...

oh my lord i hated government. HATED.

grooveadam said...

What a boring and useless class, and I like politics.

tiro said...

I was pissed off too- I thought I did pretty well on the test, and I got a frickin' C-. I don't understand how it happened, I only wasn't sure about maybe 4 questions. =( Gr!