Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Like Old Times

Well, I was sick again for Christmas, but other than that it was a really nice break! It feels like old times (This past fall) again, with that "Back to School" vibe going around, me talking about being sick, and then I just got back from my first real run that I have taken in a long time! I feel good.

I actually have real homework tonight and all of the teachers talked about how this semester is "going to be harder." It is going to be tough to stay motivated, but I am kind of excited about some of the stuff I will be doing in Lit Comp and Ind. Study. I hate school and homework, but I love the idea of learning new things. It just seems I get so burnt out on everything I don't really learn I just "get by for the test." I hope this semester I can enjoy my last semester of high school and just go all out, but have a good time. My friends are discussing a possible trip to NYC for Spring Break. I am not sure if we can pull it off, but I would just be in heaven if we can go. I hope it won't cost too much money though, because I really can't afford it right now with college approaching.

For Independent Study we actually have daily assignments and goals. I am excited, because I kind of needed a push, but I am wondering how long we will all stay motivated. When things get stressful for everyone we start to slack. I hope I can get some good comedy stories going this semester. I did not have enough funny pieces in my last porfolio. I do not really have any big news or anything to share. Everything is grand.

No comments: