Friday, November 27, 2009

Things I'm Thankful For

* Friends and Family
* All the supportive messages I've received from readers of this blog and/or my article
* The time I spent with my family
* The delicious food
* The small gifts, kind words, pat on back, and hugs I've received since the hospital
* The time I spent with Kristin and her family
* The x-rays that told me my wrist wasn't broke
* Love (loving others and being loved)
* Dreams
* My tattoo
* My will to live
* books
* Marlee and Reba
* heat
* a bed
*a place to live
* music
* poetry
* writing
* writers
* e-mails
* letters
* socks and shoes
* Clothes
* pillows
* my education--even when it feels like it's killing me
*my ability to learn
*my determination to learn
*my skateboard
* my rollerblades
* my ipod
*gym membership
* gum
* Teachers
* Mentors
*Professors
* Classes
* Therapists
* My Doctors
* My teachers who have been so understanding as I am falling behind in school
* OH so many more....
*And seriously, friends and family can't be emphasized enough! I love all of them more than words can say.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Good post Aimee!

I am thankful for knowing you and having you as a friend! I am thankful that you are in my life.

I love you friend!