Friday, March 12, 2010

Sleep All Day

I slept all day. I hate doing that. It leaves me feeling worthless, groggy, guilty, and just plain lazy. Now, I probably won't be able to sleep; although, I'm still tired...so maybe. I've been sleeping too much. I'm discouraged with a ten page paper I'm supposed to be working on about Zen Buddhism.

I feel contemplative this evening after watching "Precious." Unfortunately, not creative enough to put my thoughts into words. I haven't been writing much this semester. It's my first semester without a creative writing class in years. It's kind of nice to just totally step away from writing and focus on school. I mean, I miss it a lot, and maybe I'd be less stressed if I was writing. It's nice to be taking a break though.

This turned out to be pointless. I was hoping to take advantage of my creative/contemplative mood. Just not feeling language tonight.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i sleep all day a lot. my theory on napping, is that you can waste a beautiful day and sleep, and let your body be rested, or you can keep trying to push through. naps are okay sometimes :)