Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Believe

I don't believe in salvation.
I don't believe in a father in the sky.
I don't believe people can be entirely selfless.
I don't believe people can be entirely selfish.
I don't believe that everything happens for a reason.
I don't believe in money as an escape.
I don't believe in soul mates.
I don't believe in myself.
I don't belive violence is ever the answer.
I don't believe politicians.
I don't belive in the devil.
I don't believe in Hell.

I do believe in truth, even though it hurts.
I do believe compassion is the answer to everything.
I do believe in respect.
I do believe in body, mind, and soul as separate but connected parts of people.
I do believe in love.
I do believe in friendship.
I do believe these little white pills are going to make me feel better eventually.

No comments: