Tuesday, September 13, 2005

So tired

I stayed up sorting out everything last night. I am now drama free. I feel better emotionally, but I am physically exhausted. I ran my best tonight, despite the 90 degree heat. I wanted to pass out at the finish line, but my time was better than it has been. I was seriously setting myself up for fainting at the line. I kept telling myself "Just keep running. You can pass out at the line. You won't even know what's going on and it will be all over!" I also try to sing songs in my head to distract me. I usually sing some upbeat song, but today I kept singing "La Bamba" it was making me laugh, because who sings that when they run?

I have to go to bed early tonight. I am so worn out. I have been trying to go to bed early every night, but for some reason I have been staying up late. Oh on a positive note I am in the top 15 for homecoming court. The top seven will get to be on court. I know that stuff is lame, but I can't help but taking it as a personal compliment. I appreciate being in the top 15. I figure it is best not to count on anything, plus if I don't get on it 3 other cross country girls are in the top 15 as well as my best friend. I figure I will love at least one person in the final seven. It's all good. I am happy people voted for me, I hope it was for genuine reasons and not just because they didn't have a seventh nominee haha. Oh well, a vote is a vote and I am thankful. I don't mean to sound all "drama queenish" on you, but I can't lie that I am appreciative of being a nominee for the court.

I am going to go write a response to E.T. origin. Should be cool, but I want to hurry because I am way tired. I will write some more stuff in my notebook before bed, so I promise I am not slackin on the three pages, ms. eddy (tonight anyways).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VOTE FOR LESLIE AND AIMEE!! You too Austin! It's a dream of ours to get on a court together. bahhaha Aimee!