Thursday, August 11, 2005

Clearing the Spider Thing Up

Okay... I just wanted to let you all know, that even though I hate spiders and mentioned how I was being so mean to one on my ceiling yesterday by cussing at it, I can show some sympathy towards them. For example: 2 days ago there was a spider on the wall of my shower and I was just jumping in. I went with my first reaction, that was to spray it with the shower head. It fell under the bath mat. I didn't want it to die in there, so I stopped the water so it could crawl out from underneath the bath mat. It slowly emmersed from the oceanic bath mat, only for me to spray it with the shower head again. This time I felt a slight bit of remorse since he had worked so hard to get out of the bath mat. Once again he ended up under the bath mat. I turned off the water and decided that if he survived this second blow, that he deserved to live. Well, sure enough he survived and came out even slower from the bath mat. The poor thing... he was hurting. I decided I would allow him to live, but I was unsure how this would happen. I was completely naked, contemplating what to do with this little guy, although he was not that little. I hate spiders, so I did not want to touch it in anyway. I grabbed a THICK piece of toilet paper and tried to pick it up with out squashing it. He then decided he need to escape and began crawling up the T.P. towards me. I would not put up with this, so I quickly grabbed the nearest dixie cup, placed him face down, using the T.P for a sort of "lid" if you will. I wrapped up in a towel and walked downstairs and let myself out side our back door. In only my towel I bent down to let this determined little guy go. Well, then he didn't want to get off the stupid T.P. I couldn't just leave this huge piece of T.P. in the yard, so after much shaking of the T.P. and nearly losing my towel, the little guy was gone. God Bless him somewhere, as long as he doesn't come back in my house!
So I just wanted to show you I can be a very loving person to spiders.

No comments: