Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ya already know

Well, work still sucks. I wish I would stop forgetting stupid things like people's drinks. It is hard when there are so many orders. On a more positive note, we ran 4 miles today at practice. It was a killer work out. It sure feels great to know that I have ran 4 miles though. I must confess I was in the bathroom all day being sick. I think it was just the heat and work. I don't know. None the less I was sick. I don't have anything I have to do tonight. Well, I did tell my friend Cameron he could come over. He just got back for the Lakota Reservation I have traveled to with him. He brought me my shirt that I had bought last time, but I had to wait until my size came in. I am excited, because I was all dissapointed I couldn't go this time, but now I still have an awesome shirt, as if I did. He is dropping it off tonight, but he does not care that I am in my Pj's and look like a scrub. He's not into that stuff. It's a good thing too, because I am not dressing up for anyone tonight! Keep it real.

1 comment:

RHIANNON said...

hey hey - i talked to caitlin today, she says "thanks and me too" :) i'm glad ms. eddy is doing this independent study thing. such a good idea for you guys.