Thursday, August 11, 2005

I just got back from a FANTASTIC run. (Yes another one, not the one I mentioned last night.) The one last night went pretty well too. We took frequent breaks though because of the heat. Us cross country girls decided to swing over on the swing set at a local elementary school we run by. The new shoes worked great, but today's run went even better. I ran 3.4 miles which is the furthest I have ran in a long time. I felt great. Well, I always get these stupid side aches in the beginning of every run... usually I can run through them and they fade. I had a case of that again, but it went away and I felt great! I have such a runners high right now. I feel so energized!
Work went better. The girl I worked with today was super sweet and patient. I only messed up once and then like a bloody idiot, I dropped a HUGE stack of napkins on the floor. I felt terrible. Luckily it was just her and after I apollogized for being such an idiot she was like "Oh your fine," that made me feel better. God bless patient people!
Tonight the fam is off to Jackson to pick up my little sister. She has been baby-sitting the week at my Uncle's in Lansing. I have enjoyed being an only child, but Relay for life is tomorrow and she will bring lots of enthusiasm to our family. The other night I painted a giant,white, cardboard, VW Beatle. It was adorable!
Oh and I would just like some feed back on this HUGE spider that was on my ceiling yesterday afternoon. It didn't have that big of a body, I mean it was decent and all, but it's legs were ENORMOUS!!!! I mean like at least as big as my hands, granted I don't have very big hands, but STILL!!! I told someone about it and they were like "was it a daddy long-leg?" I was like "No, Daddy long legs are not as big as my hands." So we are undecided on what the heck this spider was. Anyone experienced a spider like that? It was sick ass! I was totally cussing at it loudly b/c no one was home. Then I had to laugh at what an idiot I sounded like... Good times...Good times

No comments: