Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What I meant by chaos

The title of my blog being"controlled chaos" here is a honest, chaotic entry. I am getting desperate since it is nearly 11 and I have a meet tomorrow. Everything is going just fine. I got payed today. Yay! Lisa Loeb concert October 11th.... I'm stoked! I conferenced in Ind. Study about my 21 page story that is still not complete. It seemed to go well. I am excited to write more about this piece. I am now going to post some random poetry. It is not quality, but it is honest writing practice I want to share with everyone. I swear I will have better posts next time. I am actually going to write down some topics to choose from instead of babbling. Oh and thanks for the support on the last post everyone. It really made my day.


I
I can't
I can't change
I can't change that
I can't change that I
I can't change that I don't
I can't change that I don't always
I can't change that I don't always follow
I can't change that I don't always follow directions.
I try to listen and not talk so much.
I try to listen and not talk so
I try to listen and not talk
I try to listen and not
I try to listen and
I try to listen
I try to
I try
I

I am running around in circles.
I don't know where the hell to go.
Do I even desire a finish line?
I just want to be free to run,
but I still need a trail to follow.
Random is scorned upon as thoughtless,
because it cannot be controlled.
I like to embrace my lack of control,
like when I sleep so peacefully
that I cannot control my dreams.
I dream of illogical things
Math is complicated
Relationships are complicated.
I. Hate. Puncutation! It? Always; screws with me:
I love writing. It always helps me sleep.

4 comments:

J. Miguel Meeks said...

Creamy burger I must say I enjoyed that poetry and what you did with the space.

JayBEE

grooveadam said...

Lisa eddy, when are we going to hang out? I met your friend John at Crazy Wisdom last winter. That was when I was going through a lot of shit.

Aimee, I'll get your LL tickets Friday.

Anonymous said...

Hey aimee, I definitely enjoyed the poetry. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

I like the way you're playing with language poetically. I have to get home to let the dog out! Have a great weekend. Peace

Adam: just call me. Aimee has my # in her cell.