Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm tryin' this crazy blog thing...

Well, after many times of dragging my feet to start a blog, I'm doin' it! I don't know who in their right mind will be reading this, but it sure seems like a good way to organize my thoughts. I am going to be taking an independent study class on creative writing. My teacher is always telling us how important it is to write, even if it sucks. This is the perfect place to write about stupid meaningless things. My inspiration came from my brother Groove Adam. I am not nearly as talented at expressing myself, but I gotta start somewhere. Be sure to check out his blog if you haven't yet. It's much more exciting.
Today I worked the fantastic "Lunch shift" at a local restaurant that gets insanely busy at Lunch time. I am still new there, so I have to feel like a total idiot while people wait patiently hoping you don't mess up their order because they know you are new. I am getting better, but I'm still the "new cashier" that no one wants to go to.
On a much better note, I got new running shoes for cross country today, and they are flippin' sweet! If I do say so myself. They are the perfect motivation to run tonight. I really didn't want to after standing on my feet all damn day... but now it's on! Be ready... I'm going to run like the wind tonight in my gray running shoes with metallic blue on the side. Just call me "Flash" for about 2 minutes, then I am going to be passed out dead tired. Well, I get to work the marvelous "Lunch Shift" tomorrow as well. Wish me luck. I will let you know how the run goes in my fabulous new running shoes.

6 comments:

SailorAshley said...

oh god aimee! you've joined the blog family!

grooveadam said...

and as you see I bought some flippin hot underwear today

grooveadam said...

I've been blogging for a couple years now it didn't always used to be so exciting

Sparkle Aimee said...

Yay!! I'm part of the family and my blogs will get more interesting. I must admit, dare I say it, complete satisfaction!

RHIANNON said...

thanks for commenting on my entry - i'm bookmarking you - express yourself! i look forward to reading from you.

J. Miguel Meeks said...

HEY sista lewis