Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A new start

School has started. I am still working. I am also still contemplating quitting. My boss was not there last night, so I was unable to talk to him. Last night did go better though. Enough about work though, it has been controlling my life. My classes are going well. A.P. Bio is turing out to be a little more challenging than I expected. Of course I love my Independent study class with my favorite teacher and Caitlin. We have not really started writing we will do that soon. I had to fill out some paperwork so I could take the class. Then we all just talked about summer and I did my work rant. My teacher was talking about the Improv show in Ann Arbor and how she went to it. I was telling her how Iam dying to go to that when I turn 18. She said she would take me for my birthday. It's not until February, but I just love comedy people so I am excited.
Today at practice we ran our home course. It is soooo hard. He said to expect all of our times to suck because we have one of the hardest courses in the state. There are millions of hills and then a HUGE one we get to run up in the last mile. It's insane! It gives me an adrenaline rush though, but it takes all my energy. Everyone had interesting things to say on change. I enjoyed hearing them, because it is definately scary to approach all of the changes. It is also reassuring to hear about other people dealing with the same sort of stuff. I have homework to do, so I should get going. I get to work tomorrow after practice, then we have a meet THursday. I probably won't get to write until then. The Cross COuntry team is trying to come up with a cool saying or lyric for our shirts. We were thinking from the Bruce Springstein song "Baby, we're born to run" If anyone has any ideas... Let me know. Off to do the homework and rest my throbbing head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the part about student senate and you having to take notes at the meeting Thursday and lead us through it! Bahhahaha! ;)